Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
The Maclaren's Quest is popular for its style, comfort, and security. The 5-point harness provides safety, and the cosy padded seat offers a 4-position seat with an extendable leg rest for extra comfort. Light and simple to fold, the 6-kilogram/13.5-pound stroller steers and stores easily, and the raincover provides protection against the elements.
- Sturdy, aeronautical-quality aluminum frame
- Ergonomically optimized, foam insulated handles
- Five-point safety harness for maximum security
- Four position reclining seat
- Height adjustable shoulder harness and adjustable leg support
- One-handed, compact umbrella fold
- Reflective accents for night time safety
- Carry strap for easy portability
- Foot-operated linked parking brakes and lockable front swivel wheels
- Round hood with storage pocket and UV protective viewing window
- Includes removable washable covers, raincover, and handy mesh shopping basket
- 55 pounds capacity
- Suitable for newborn and up
- Measures 18¾"W x 31"D x 41¾"H
Maclaren strollers were introduced in Britain in 1965 by former test pilot, aeronautical designer and grandfather Owen Maclaren. Maclaren is best known for its high-tech, good-looking strollers. The brand has grown a lot since the '60s, though, and now makes a range of stroller accessories and personal care products. Beginning by Maclaren, the company's beauty line, deals in essential oils, aroma-therapeutic candles, and organic bath and body products for mother and baby.