Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
The Maclaren's Triumph Prince Blue stroller has a multiple-position seat recline that is perfect for nap time and ideal for children from 6 months to 15-kilograms/55-pounds. Available in an array of colors, this sporty stroller includes a 5-point harness for safety and a raincover and water-resistant hood to shield from wet weather. The durable 5.2-kilogram/11.5-pound stroller is easy to carry, transport, and store in small spaces.
- High-performance aluminum frame
- Ergonomically optimized, foam insulated handles and padded seat
- Five-point safety harness for maximum security
- Multiple position recline with adjusting strap
- Attached carry strap for easy portability
- Round hood for a compact fold that goes on and off easy and is extra long for extra coverage
- Lockable, front swivel wheels
- Wheels with sleek hubcap design
- One-handed, compact umbrella fold
- Includes water resistant hood, handy mesh shopping basket and raincover
- 55 pounds capacity
- Suitable for 6 months and up
- Measures 19"W x 23½"D x 41"H
Material: Aluminum, Foam
Maclaren strollers were introduced in Britain in 1965 by former test pilot, aeronautical designer and grandfather Owen Maclaren. Maclaren is best known for its high-tech, good-looking strollers. The brand has grown a lot since the '60s, though, and now makes a range of stroller accessories and personal care products. Beginning by Maclaren, the company's beauty line, deals in essential oils, aroma-therapeutic candles, and organic bath and body products for mother and baby.