*The design house of Albert Thurston, purveyor of luxury accoutrements since 1820, interprets its distinctive look for the Ryder Buggy.
- Sovereign Lifetime Warranty
- 5 point harness for added security
- Removable washable seat
- Compact umbrella fold; 5 second one-hand fold; high-performance aluminum frame; carry strap or handle for easy portability
- Water resistant round hood with storage pocket; UV protective viewing window and reflective accents for night safety; rain cover
- Handy mesh shopping basket
- Lockable, front swivel wheels and foot-operated linked parking brakes; wheel size: 5 inches
- 4 seat positions with adjustable leg rest
- Front/Rear suspension
- Height adjustable shoulder harness
- Weight: 13.9 lbs (without hood, shopping basket or rain cover)
- Carrying capacity: 55 lbs.
- Appropriate from birth
- Added features include: Two woven braces for the harness, hunting jacket herringbone fabric, ergonomically optimized luxurious leather handles and trim and a customized luggage tag
Maclaren strollers were introduced in Britain in 1965 by former test pilot, aeronautical designer and grandfather Owen Maclaren. Maclaren is best known for its high-tech, good-looking strollers. The brand has grown a lot since the '60s, though, and now makes a range of stroller accessories and personal care products. Beginning by Maclaren, the company's beauty line, deals in essential oils, aroma-therapeutic candles, and organic bath and body products for mother and baby.