*Maclaren has teamed up with Cath Kidston to create this stylish special edition polka dot stroller. It's fun and eye-catching yet still incredibly practical!
- Sovereign Lifetime Warranty
- 5 point harness for added security
- Removable washable seat
- Compact umbrella fold
- 5 second one-hand fold
- High-performance aluminum frame
- Hood tilts for added sun protection
- Handy mesh shopping basket
- Foot-operated linked parking brakes
- Removable, washable seat
- Central section included removable nappy bag
- Carry strap or handle for easy portability
- Lockable, front swivel wheels
- Ergonomically optimized, foam insulated handles
- 4 seat positions
- Rain cover
- Water-resistant hood with UV protective viewing window
- 5" dual swivel wheels
- Weight: 12.2 lbs (without hood, shopping basket or rain cover)
- Carrying capacity: 55 lbs.
- Appropriate from 3 months
Maclaren strollers were introduced in Britain in 1965 by former test pilot, aeronautical designer and grandfather Owen Maclaren. Maclaren is best known for its high-tech, good-looking strollers. The brand has grown a lot since the '60s, though, and now makes a range of stroller accessories and personal care products. Beginning by Maclaren, the company's beauty line, deals in essential oils, aroma-therapeutic candles, and organic bath and body products for mother and baby.