Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
*Sleek, continuous frame due to a patented in-line elbow joint for a modern, sophisticated look
- Lightweight design featuring channeled aluminum tubing
- Compact, one-handed fold for easy storage and transport
- 5-point safety harness for child's safety
- Storage shelf for easy transport of accessories
- Includes hood, rain shield and travel bag
- Sponge cleanable, quick drying, stain resistant, water-repellent, mildew resistant
- 13 lbs.
- Suitable for babies from 6 months
- Available in Tangerine, Pale Yellow, Graphite and Periwinkle
Maclaren strollers were introduced in Britain in 1965 by former test pilot, aeronautical designer and grandfather Owen Maclaren. Maclaren is best known for its high-tech, good-looking strollers. The brand has grown a lot since the '60s, though, and now makes a range of stroller accessories and personal care products. Beginning by Maclaren, the company's beauty line, deals in essential oils, aroma-therapeutic candles, and organic bath and body products for mother and baby.