*21 inch doll, fully-articulated Cissy, with ball jointed wrists and removable hands, has a black bun and blue eyes.
*Jason Wu, the young and ultra-hot fashion designer who created Michele Obama's fabulous Inauguration Ball gown, has partnered with Madame Alexander to create a collection of fantastic dolls. Fashion-forward and edgy, Jason Wu's doll creations reflect his creative sensibilities and are highly prized by collectors. Madame Alexander has executed his designs using classic sculpts and newly engineered jointing that allows them to be posed in lifelike fashion model poses.
- She wears a belted, navy taffeta swing coat that has a shawl collar.
- It's worn over a short-sleeved, emerald green sheath. A fox "fur" hat, with an attached black net veil on her head.
- Black, elbow length gloves, a rhinestone necklace and silver, bow shaped earrings all add accents.
- On her feet, platform heels with a black crisscrossed ribbon detail and nude pantyhose.
- Envy comes with a martini glass.
- Limited Edition 200 pieces.
- Ages 14 and up.
Madame Beatrice Alexander Behrman is known for her exquisite collector dolls, which are based on everything from literary classics (Alice in Wonderland, Gone with the Wind) to special occasions (graduation, First Communion). Here, she puts her unique spin on Halloween, with a collection that includes witches, trick-or-treaters, batty ballerinas, and more.