- Silk velvet woven sheath dress
- Graphic burnout design throughout, contrast semi-attached twist pleated panel at side, draped, ruching at side, contrast semi-attached ruched panel at back, contrast semi-sheer panels at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure with satin ribbon trim, partially lined in silk
- 38 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
81% rayon and 19% silk shell. 100% polyester lining. 100% silk lining
The folks at Magaschoni believe that every modern woman needs a little cashmere in her closet — and after checking out their luxe cardigan sweaters, scarves and ruffled wraps, you're bound to agree. Based in NYC, this luxury apparel brand creates cashmere clothing and classic sportswear distinguished by sleek and sexy silhouettes, hard-to-find colors, intricate embroidery and beading, and expertly tailored finishes. From the soft cashmere love scarf (the sales of which benefit charity) to metallic wool suit jackets and button-down blouses in bright silk charmeuse, every Magaschoni design caters to the dynamic, confident woman. For men, the label offers a tiny collection of chic cashmere sweaters, scarves, and travel accessories that will keep fellows warm in style. Sophia Bush, Felicity Huffman, and Hayden Panettiere are just a few of the many celebs who you'll find wearing Magaschoni's elegant designs.