- Stretch wool blend woven blazer
- Front welt pockets, contrast velvet tiered ruffle panel and rosette details at neckline with banded trim, built-in shoulder pads, slit at back hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip front closure, fully lined
- 22½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
94% wool, 4% polyester and 2% spandex shell. 79% rayon and 21% silk combo. 100% acetate lining
The folks at Magaschoni believe that every modern woman needs a little cashmere in her closet — and after checking out their luxe cardigan sweaters, scarves and ruffled wraps, you're bound to agree. Based in NYC, this luxury apparel brand creates cashmere clothing and classic sportswear distinguished by sleek and sexy silhouettes, hard-to-find colors, intricate embroidery and beading, and expertly tailored finishes. From the soft cashmere love scarf (the sales of which benefit charity) to metallic wool suit jackets and button-down blouses in bright silk charmeuse, every Magaschoni design caters to the dynamic, confident woman. For men, the label offers a tiny collection of chic cashmere sweaters, scarves, and travel accessories that will keep fellows warm in style. Sophia Bush, Felicity Huffman, and Hayden Panettiere are just a few of the many celebs who you'll find wearing Magaschoni's elegant designs.