- High-rise wool blend woven trouser
- Pleated at front, front slit pockets, back welt pocket, optional buckle belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with bar tab and interior button closure
- 30 inch inseam; 12½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 36
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
97% wool and 3% elastane shell
Judith Milgrom, the woman behind the chic luxury casualwear label Maje, likes to imagine that every item of clothing has a unique story to tell. Born in Morocco, Milgrom learned about fabrics and fashion from her mother and grandmother, and named Maje after them and other beloved family members. Maje's simple, subtle women's clothing evokes refined Parisian glamour by using lots of original prints and on-trend, streetwear-inspired shapes. Here you'll find studded leather bracelets, sleek skinny jeans, biker booties and shoes, and miniskirts in empowering electric blue or tomato red. Maje's collection of sweater dresses is particularly impressive in its diversity, with styles featuring everything from beads and zipper sleeves to elbow patches and plunging backs.