- Linen and silk woven skirt
- Graphic print throughout, pleated at front waist, side slip pockets, layered panel at hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 14 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
75% linen and 25% silk shell. 100% cotton lining
Judith Milgrom, the woman behind the chic luxury casualwear label Maje, likes to imagine that every item of clothing has a unique story to tell. Born in Morocco, Milgrom learned about fabrics and fashion from her mother and grandmother, and named Maje after them and other beloved family members. Maje's simple, subtle women's clothing evokes refined Parisian glamour by using lots of original prints and on-trend, streetwear-inspired shapes. Here you'll find studded leather bracelets, sleek skinny jeans, biker booties and shoes, and miniskirts in empowering electric blue or tomato red. Maje's collection of sweater dresses is particularly impressive in its diversity, with styles featuring everything from beads and zipper sleeves to elbow patches and plunging backs.