- Printed one-piece swimsuit
- Graphic print throughout, V-neck, ruched throughout, built-in shelf bra, adjustable cross-over shoulder straps, open at back, tonal top stitching
- Model is shown in a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Hand wash only
- Please note, recommended for a C-D cup
80% polyamide and 20% elastane shell
Hawaii-born, NYC-based fashion designer Malia Mills is widely regarded as the pioneer of body-conscious swimwear — a distinction that earned her a CFDA induction in 2008. Mills’ namesake swim line, launched in 1991, consists of simple, streamlined swimsuits that respect the unique contours of women’s bodies. Bikini tops (which accommodate and flatter cup sizes A through F) and bottoms (cut low on the hips or high on the waist) are sold separately to ensure ideal fits. Even the label’s one-pieces and tankinis are cleverly shirred for a tummy-slimming effect. In addition to standard swimwear, Malia Mills also designs fun-in-the-sun, floral-print cotton romper outfits and maternity suits for style-conscious moms-to-be.