- High-rise cotton woven romper
- Tie detail shoulders, functional drawstring tie at waist, front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 1½ inch inseam; 12 inch rise; 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell
When it comes to concocting awe-inspiring, original prints, clothing designer Mara Hoffman is an absolute genius. Inspired by mythology, magic, and world cultures past and present, Hoffman’s prints vary in style from boho-psychedelic to futuristic and geometric, and are unfailingly colorful. Based in New York City, Hoffman launched her first clothing line in 2000 — hand-dying and batiking her dresses, shirts, and other ready-to-wear pieces herself. In 2008 she launched her wildly popular swimwear collection, applying her intricately detailed patterns to vibrant one-pieces, bikini sets, dashiki maxi dresses and other beach apparel. Hoffman adds kimono sleeves, colorful beading, and artful draping to many of her pieces, giving them a one-of-a-kind, architectural effect. Famous fans of Mara Hoffman's savvy "world traveler meets fashion forward flower child" aesthetic include Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore and Nelly Furtado.