- Leaf print halter one piece suit
- Attached panel with beads ruching, cut-out detail at front bust, ruching, functional drawstring tie at side, adjustable tie at back neck
- Single clasp back closure
- Fully lined
- Model is shown in a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 34 inches
80% nylon and 20% spandex shell
When it comes to concocting awe-inspiring, original prints, clothing designer Mara Hoffman is an absolute genius. Inspired by mythology, magic, and world cultures past and present, Hoffman’s prints vary in style from boho-psychedelic to futuristic and geometric, and are unfailingly colorful. Based in New York City, Hoffman launched her first clothing line in 2000 — hand-dying and batiking her dresses, shirts, and other ready-to-wear pieces herself. In 2008 she launched her wildly popular swimwear collection, applying her intricately detailed patterns to vibrant one-pieces, bikini sets, dashiki maxi dresses and other beach apparel. Hoffman adds kimono sleeves, colorful beading, and artful draping to many of her pieces, giving them a one-of-a-kind, architectural effect. Famous fans of Mara Hoffman's savvy "world traveler meets fashion forward flower child" aesthetic include Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore and Nelly Furtado.