- Stretch satin cocktail dress
- Contrast silk organza ruffle front, floral design at bust, panel seaming, molded cups, v-shaped straps at front, back
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 33 inches in circumference at bust; 31 inches in circumference at waist; 35 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
95% silk and 5% spandex shell
Marc Bouwer Glamit!
Turn heads in one of Marc Bouwer's distinctive, form-fitting “bathing-suit gowns.” Everything in Bouwer's Glamit! collection is cut by hand, one to two pieces at a time, using modern combinations of jersey, silk crepe, lace, and velvet with detailed beading. But handmade construction and supersexy fit aren't the only envelopes Bouwer's been pushing: In 2002, this ever-innovative designer made fashion history when he presented a collection that was 100% free of animal products. This led PETA to sponsor Bouwer's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week show, helping to secure his cult following in politically correct Hollywood.