- Silk charmeuse halter gown
- Contrast satin overlay, attached brooch at empire waist, ruching at open back
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure; two snap closure at back neck, fully lined in silk
- 29 inches in circumference at bust; 63 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
95% silk and 5% spandex shell
Marc Bouwer Glamit!
Turn heads in one of Marc Bouwer's distinctive, form-fitting “bathing-suit gowns.” Everything in Bouwer's Glamit! collection is cut by hand, one to two pieces at a time, using modern combinations of jersey, silk crepe, lace, and velvet with detailed beading. But handmade construction and supersexy fit aren't the only envelopes Bouwer's been pushing: In 2002, this ever-innovative designer made fashion history when he presented a collection that was 100% free of animal products. This led PETA to sponsor Bouwer's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week show, helping to secure his cult following in politically correct Hollywood.