- Satin strapless cocktail dress
- Contrast waistband with flower detail, pleated bodice, lace overlay on skirt, sequin detail throughout, interior boning at bodice for support with optional straps
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 32 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
100% silk shell. 50% rayon, 30% nylon and 20% cotton lace
Marc Bouwer Glamit!
Turn heads in one of Marc Bouwer's distinctive, form-fitting “bathing-suit gowns.” Everything in Bouwer's Glamit! collection is cut by hand, one to two pieces at a time, using modern combinations of jersey, silk crepe, lace, and velvet with detailed beading. But handmade construction and supersexy fit aren't the only envelopes Bouwer's been pushing: In 2002, this ever-innovative designer made fashion history when he presented a collection that was 100% free of animal products. This led PETA to sponsor Bouwer's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week show, helping to secure his cult following in politically correct Hollywood.