Marc Jacobs's revolutionary namesake brand is beloved for its essential clothing, handbags, and shoes, as well as must-have fragrances and sunglasses. Marc Jacobs's fashion empire epitomizes vital, exciting New York style – especially in the sense that it's constantly reinventing itself. The NYC-born fashion icon, known for his rebellious designs as much as his reverential references to styles of the past, was the youngest-ever recipient of CFDA's Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. Marc Jacobs's consistent ability to create new trends by designing at the forefront of couture culture has made him a celebrity on the international fashion scene.
New Marc Jacobs Sales
Past Sales Featuring Marc Jacobs
Designer Handbags, Shoes & MoreLive the luxe life... or just accessorize as though you do with this crop of luxurious designer steals by fashion’s biggest names. You’ll find candy-colored crossbodies by Lanvin, elegant shearling gloves by Prada, towering pebbled leather boots by Gianvito Rossi, and signature moto satchels by Balenciaga.
Accessory Essentials in Right-Now HuesLend some seasonal flair to your everyday look with must-have accessories in a rich palette of wine, navy, and plum. You’ll find right-this-minute finds like canteen crossbodies, croc-embossed gloves, and dip-dyed cashmere beanies, plus total classics like sleek leather satchels and cable knit scarves that never go out of style.
The Investment HandbagArm yourself for the season with a slick handbag from standout brands like Marc Jacobs Collection, Nancy Gonzalez, and Carlos Falchi. Choose from quilted totes and shoulder bags in luxurious pastels and neutrals, plus elegant clutches, hobos, and tailored satchels in striking exotic skins, from rare caiman and ostrich leg to electric-bright python and crocodile.
Timelessly Chic: Quilted AccessoriesSleek accessories get the ultimate ladylike touch when embellished with decorative quilting. Lend an element of polish to your look with beautifully stitched leather shoulder bags, chain-link satchels, sleek patent gloves, and soft suede belts, from top names like Vince Camuto, Maison Fabre, and Badgley Mischka.
Dress Like a Fashion EditorThanks to the surge of street style buzz in the fashion world, a new set of muses have emerged. Editors from the glossiest magazines and sites are setting the tone (and the trends) for your wardrobe this fall. Get inspired and hit the scene in classic pieces — printed silk button-downs, cropped leather pants, luxe cashmere blazers — punched up with wow-factor accessories: Think striking statement necklaces, major designer handbags, and gutsy stiletto-heeled booties.
More Styles by Marc Jacobs
- Baby & kids' pants & shorts
- Baby & kids' shirts & sweaters
- Girls' dresses & skirts
- Men's T-shirts & crew neck shirts
- Men's blazers & sport coats
- Men's cardigan sweaters
- Men's cargo pants & shorts
- Men's casual shorts
- Men's crew neck sweaters
- Men's dress pants
- Men's hoodies
- Men's jackets, coats & parkas
- Men's khaki, canvas & other casual pants
- Men's parkas & winter coats
- Men's polo shirts
- Men's raincoats, trench coats & rain jackets
- Men's skinny & slim leg
- Men's sports tops & T-shirts
- Men's sweatshirts & other sweaters
- Men's swim trunks & board shorts
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's hobo bags, totes & other styles
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops