Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool silk radzimir long sleeve shirt dress with pointed collar
- Pleats at front, back, back hem and functional two button closure at sleeve cuff
- Two functional front slash pockets, hidden front eleven button closure and single button closure at neck, unlined with a finished hemline
- 41 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's size: Height: 5 feet 8 inches Bust: 32 inches Waist: 23 inches Hips: 34 inches
Shell: 57% Wool, 43% Silk
Marc Jacobs's revolutionary namesake brand is beloved for its essential clothing, handbags, and shoes, as well as must-have fragrances and sunglasses. Marc Jacobs's fashion empire epitomizes vital, exciting New York style – especially in the sense that it's constantly reinventing itself. The NYC-born fashion icon, known for his rebellious designs as much as his reverential references to styles of the past, was the youngest-ever recipient of CFDA's Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. Marc Jacobs's consistent ability to create new trends by designing at the forefront of couture culture has made him a celebrity on the international fashion scene.