- Twill lurex stripe long skirt
- Pleats at front, ruffle trim at hem, back wrap panel, contrast plaid print extended underlay with lurex trim at hem
- Hidden two clasp closure at back waist
- 32 inches from waist to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches, bust 34 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 34½ inches
98% polyester, 1% polymetal and 1% nylon shell. 100% silk trim
Marc Jacobs's revolutionary namesake brand is beloved for its essential clothing, handbags, and shoes, as well as must-have fragrances and sunglasses. Marc Jacobs's fashion empire epitomizes vital, exciting New York style – especially in the sense that it's constantly reinventing itself. The NYC-born fashion icon, known for his rebellious designs as much as his reverential references to styles of the past, was the youngest-ever recipient of CFDA's Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. Marc Jacobs's consistent ability to create new trends by designing at the forefront of couture culture has made him a celebrity on the international fashion scene.