- Cotton canvas trench jacket
- Storm flap, pointed collar, fastened button epaulet at shoulders, two button closure at sleeve cuff, optional belt at waist
- Hidden front five button and two hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 28 inches from shoulder to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches, bust 33 inches, waist 25 inches, hips 36 inches
100% cotton shell
Marc Jacobs's revolutionary namesake brand is beloved for its essential clothing, handbags, and shoes, as well as must-have fragrances and sunglasses. Marc Jacobs's fashion empire epitomizes vital, exciting New York style – especially in the sense that it's constantly reinventing itself. The NYC-born fashion icon, known for his rebellious designs as much as his reverential references to styles of the past, was the youngest-ever recipient of CFDA's Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. Marc Jacobs's consistent ability to create new trends by designing at the forefront of couture culture has made him a celebrity on the international fashion scene.