Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Tweed mix cardigan
- Lurex threading throughout, ribbed trim
- Front seven button closure
- 22 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
Brand: Marc Jacobs
Material: 41% cashmere, 34% polypropylene, 18% silk, 4% polymetal and 3% nylon shell
Marc Jacobs's revolutionary namesake brand is beloved for its essential clothing, handbags, and shoes, as well as must-have fragrances and sunglasses. Marc Jacobs's fashion empire epitomizes vital, exciting New York style – especially in the sense that it's constantly reinventing itself. The NYC-born fashion icon, known for his rebellious designs as much as his reverential references to styles of the past, was the youngest-ever recipient of CFDA's Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. Marc Jacobs's consistent ability to create new trends by designing at the forefront of couture culture has made him a celebrity on the international fashion scene.