- Sateen trench coat
- Pointed collar, storm flap with inverted box pleat at back, functional two button closure at sleeve cuff, button epaulet at shoulder, vent at back hem, optional contrast leather buckle belt at waist
- Hidden front five button closure, fully lined
- 30 inches from shoulder to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height in marine and navy is 5 feet 10½ inches, bust 33 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 34½ inches
- Model's height in rose is 5 feet 10½ inches, bust 33 inches, waist 25 inches, hips 36 inches
54% cotton and 46% acetate shell
Marc Jacobs's revolutionary namesake brand is beloved for its essential clothing, handbags, and shoes, as well as must-have fragrances and sunglasses. Marc Jacobs's fashion empire epitomizes vital, exciting New York style – especially in the sense that it's constantly reinventing itself. The NYC-born fashion icon, known for his rebellious designs as much as his reverential references to styles of the past, was the youngest-ever recipient of CFDA's Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. Marc Jacobs's consistent ability to create new trends by designing at the forefront of couture culture has made him a celebrity on the international fashion scene.