- Woven silk strapless dress
- Sculpted organza bodice, molded cups and built-in boning at bust for additional support, tiered flutter tulle peplum at bodice and hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 33 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
Designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig, founders of the aspirational couture label Marchesa, know exactly how to bring out a woman's inner goddess: with delicate ruffles, flounces of mermaid tulle, and intricately embroidered bodices. Launched in 2004, Marchesa specializes in high-end evening dresses and bridal gowns that are ultra-feminine yet true to the bold spirit of their muse and namesake, the eccentric European style icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Marchesa has made red-carpet evenings perfect for A-listers who require nothing less than a heavenly dress: Penélope Cruz shimmering in lavender chiffon, Eva Longoria radiant in crimson satin, and countless others. In recent years Marchesa has collaborated with Christian Louboutin on an exquisite collection of shoes and also expanded its empire with handbags, makeup (with Stila Cosmetics), tableware (with Lenox) and the diffusion line Notte by Marchesa.