Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Flat front waterproof insulated fahrenheit pants.
- Zippered fly with double button snap closure and belt loops.
- Front zip pockets, zip vent cuffs and front and side embroidered logo.
- Back zip pocket and back elastic waistband with belt and velcro closures.
- Fully lined with internal boot gaiters with gripper tape and double snap cuff closure option.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 22", inseam: 61". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31.5, Shirt: 16.5, Suit: 40.
Material: Exterior: 100% Polyester, Interior: 100% Polyester
Marker designs winter sports clothing and equipment to keep you comfortable and stylish during all your snowbound adventures. In 1952, founder Hannes Marker launched his eponymous label with a line of groundbreaking safety ski bindings. His company has helped skiers and snowboarders to stay warm and dry ever since — offering a full line of men's, women's, and kids' coats, pants, gloves, hats, and layering apparel. From sturdy Gore-Tex jackets with convenient removable liners to flattering quilted puffers for ladies, Marker's got the outerwear you'll love to wear on the slopes.