Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven dress
- Graphic burnout detail throughout, semi-attached ruffle panel at bust, dual front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 33 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% nylon shell
Marni is as chic as it gets. Launched in 1994 by designer Consuelo Castiglioni, this Milan-based label started out as a collection of outré, fur-trimmed outerwear and quickly expanded into a full fashion line featuring perfectly tailored clothing, chunky-heeled shoes, retro eyewear, acrylic resin costume jewelry, and luxe handbags. Marni loves to experiment with asymmetrical shapes and prints of all kinds — from stencils and feminine floral patterns to bold geometric designs — but also excels at understated basics such as crepe pencil skirts and little black dresses. In 2002 Marni added a menswear line, which mimics the minimalist approach that has endeared Castiglioni’s clothes to female fashion cognoscenti for years. In 2012 the label created a popular collection for H&M that — to no one's surprise — sold out within hours of appearing on the racks.