Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve single breasted two button blazer.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Back side vents and non-functional button cuffs.
- Partially lined with interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 26''. Measurements were taken from a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1'', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
- Please note that the Dark Stripe style exterior is 64% wool, 36% cotton and interior is 48% cotton, 32% viscose, 20% cupro; Charcoal Twill style the exterior is 100% wool and interior is 60% cotton, 40% viscose; Black style the exterior is 100% cotton and interior is 48% cotton, 32% viscose, 20% cupro.
Material: Dark Stripe Ext: 64% Wool, 36% Cotton, Int: 48% Cotton, 32% Viscose, 20% Cupro; Charcoal Ext: 100% Wool, Int: 60% Cotton, 40% Viscose; Black Ext: 100% Cotton, Int: 48% Cotton, 32% Viscose, 20% Cupro
Marni is as chic as it gets. Launched in 1994 by designer Consuelo Castiglioni, this Milan-based label started out as a collection of outré, fur-trimmed outerwear and quickly expanded into a full fashion line featuring perfectly tailored clothing, chunky-heeled shoes, retro eyewear, acrylic resin costume jewelry, and luxe handbags. Marni loves to experiment with asymmetrical shapes and prints of all kinds — from stencils and feminine floral patterns to bold geometric designs — but also excels at understated basics such as crepe pencil skirts and little black dresses. In 2002 Marni added a menswear line, which mimics the minimalist approach that has endeared Castiglioni’s clothes to female fashion cognoscenti for years. In 2012 the label created a popular collection for H&M that — to no one's surprise — sold out within hours of appearing on the racks.