Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Medium sized shoulder bag
- Magnetic snap closure with leather drawstrings at sides
- Satin and chainlink strap with resin and satin detail
- Nylon interior with zip pocket and slip pocket
- Body length 13 inches; height 12 inches; width 7 inches
- Drop handle 8 inches
Marni is as chic as it gets. Launched in 1994 by designer Consuelo Castiglioni, this Milan-based label started out as a collection of outré, fur-trimmed outerwear and quickly expanded into a full fashion line featuring perfectly tailored clothing, chunky-heeled shoes, retro eyewear, acrylic resin costume jewelry, and luxe handbags. Marni loves to experiment with asymmetrical shapes and prints of all kinds — from stencils and feminine floral patterns to bold geometric designs — but also excels at understated basics such as crepe pencil skirts and little black dresses. In 2002 Marni added a menswear line, which mimics the minimalist approach that has endeared Castiglioni’s clothes to female fashion cognoscenti for years. In 2012 the label created a popular collection for H&M that — to no one's surprise — sold out within hours of appearing on the racks.