Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven wool coat
- Dual slash pockets at waist, front flap pockets with snap button closure, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front zipper closure, fully lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 34 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% wool shell. 80% cotton and 20% viscose lining
Marni is as chic as it gets. Launched in 1994 by designer Consuelo Castiglioni, this Milan-based label started out as a collection of outré, fur-trimmed outerwear and quickly expanded into a full fashion line featuring perfectly tailored clothing, chunky-heeled shoes, retro eyewear, acrylic resin costume jewelry, and luxe handbags. Marni loves to experiment with asymmetrical shapes and prints of all kinds — from stencils and feminine floral patterns to bold geometric designs — but also excels at understated basics such as crepe pencil skirts and little black dresses. In 2002 Marni added a menswear line, which mimics the minimalist approach that has endeared Castiglioni’s clothes to female fashion cognoscenti for years. In 2012 the label created a popular collection for H&M that — to no one's surprise — sold out within hours of appearing on the racks.