Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Hand sewn long-sleeve wool button-front top coat
- Hand tailored in Brooklyn, NY
- Solid buttons throughout
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Two lower welt pockets
- Back center vent
- Fully lined with interior pockets
- Back length: 38" (taken from a size 40r)
Brand: Martin Greenfield
Material: 100% Wool
Origin: United States
Just because Martin Greenfield has been making men’s suits at the same Brooklyn factory for more than six decades doesn’t mean he’s old-fashioned. Often called “America’s top tailor,” Greenfield produces handmade suits, coats, pants, and tuxedos for CFDA award-winning fashion labels such as Band of Outsiders and Rag & Bone, (a few, lucky) New York City power players, and Hollywood royals. Each label and customer has its own requirements for fabric and fit, but they all come to Martin Greenfield Clothiers for one thing: unparalleled craftsmanship. Greenfield’s commitment to quality is certainly why Gilt asked him to create an exclusive suiting collection.