Long sleeve wool single breasted one button tuxedo.
- Hand Tailored in Brooklyn NY, USA including full floating canvas, hand button holes, hand sewn Irish linen under collar, hand sewn lining and hand constructed armhole.
- Super 120 imported wool, full Bemberg lining, peak lapel, side vents, satin lapel and besoms.
- Contrast jetting and hand pearl with satin covered buttons.
- Sleeves finished with four buttons but prepared for functional button holes.
- Hand stitched interior lining.
Four interior jacket pockets: Passport with flap, breast, pen, and utility.
Flat front straight leg tuxedo trousers.
Zippered fly with hidden hook-and-bar, interior button closure, belt loops and suspender buttons.
- Waist and back pockets with side grosgrain tuxedo stripe.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 16½", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 40. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2', Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Just because Martin Greenfield has been making men’s suits at the same Brooklyn factory for more than six decades doesn’t mean he’s old-fashioned. Often called “America’s top tailor,” Greenfield produces handmade suits, coats, pants, and tuxedos for CFDA award-winning fashion labels such as Band of Outsiders and Rag & Bone, (a few, lucky) New York City power players, and Hollywood royals. Each label and customer has its own requirements for fabric and fit, but they all come to Martin Greenfield Clothiers for one thing: unparalleled craftsmanship. Greenfield’s commitment to quality is certainly why Gilt asked him to create an exclusive suiting collection.