Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Hand sewn long sleeve wool single breasted two button blazer.
- Hand Tailored in Brooklyn NY, USA including full floating canvas, hand button holes, hand sewn Irish linen under collar, hand sewn lining and hand constructed armhole.
- Super 120 imported wool and full Bemberg lining.
- Single stitched edges, contrast jetting and contrast hand pearl stitched interior lining.
- Mother of Pearl buttons throughout.
- Notch lapel, front pockets and back side vents.
- Sleeves finished with four buttons, but prepared for functional button holes.
- Four interior pockets: Passport with flap, breast, pen, and cell.
- Partially lined with Bemberg cotton.
- Model is wearing a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Just because Martin Greenfield has been making men’s suits at the same Brooklyn factory for more than six decades doesn’t mean he’s old-fashioned. Often called “America’s top tailor,” Greenfield produces handmade suits, coats, pants, and tuxedos for CFDA award-winning fashion labels such as Band of Outsiders and Rag & Bone, (a few, lucky) New York City power players, and Hollywood royals. Each label and customer has its own requirements for fabric and fit, but they all come to Martin Greenfield Clothiers for one thing: unparalleled craftsmanship. Greenfield’s commitment to quality is certainly why Gilt asked him to create an exclusive suiting collection.