Hand sewn flat front straight leg wool trousers.
- Hand Tailored in Brooklyn NY, USA.
- Super 120 imported wool.
- Zippered fly with hidden hook-and-bar, interior button closure and belt loops.
- Front top pockets, watch pocket, belt prong loop, and change pocket.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 16", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'"', Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Just because Martin Greenfield has been making men’s suits at the same Brooklyn factory for more than six decades doesn’t mean he’s old-fashioned. Often called “America’s top tailor,” Greenfield produces handmade suits, coats, pants, and tuxedos for CFDA award-winning fashion labels such as Band of Outsiders and Rag & Bone, (a few, lucky) New York City power players, and Hollywood royals. Each label and customer has its own requirements for fabric and fit, but they all come to Martin Greenfield Clothiers for one thing: unparalleled craftsmanship. Greenfield’s commitment to quality is certainly why Gilt asked him to create an exclusive suiting collection.