Hand sewn long sleeve wool and cashmere plaid single breasted two button blazer.
- Hand tailored in Brooklyn NY, USA.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, non-functional button cuffs, and back side vents.
- Hand stitched interior Bemberg lining.
- Four interior jacket pockets: Passport with flap, breast, pen, and utility.
- Model is wearing a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30½", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
95% Wool, 5% Cashmere
Just because Martin Greenfield has been making men’s suits at the same Brooklyn factory for more than six decades doesn’t mean he’s old-fashioned. Often called “America’s top tailor,” Greenfield produces handmade suits, coats, pants, and tuxedos for CFDA award-winning fashion labels such as Band of Outsiders and Rag & Bone, (a few, lucky) New York City power players, and Hollywood royals. Each label and customer has its own requirements for fabric and fit, but they all come to Martin Greenfield Clothiers for one thing: unparalleled craftsmanship. Greenfield’s commitment to quality is certainly why Gilt asked him to create an exclusive suiting collection.