Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Hand tailored long sleeve wool double breasted nautical button front shortened peacoat.
- Hand tailored in Brooklyn NY, USA including full floating canvas, hand button holes, hand sewn lining and hand constructed armhole.
- Notch lapel with button holes, a center back vent and two welt pockets.
- Hand stitched interior Bemberg lining.
- Two interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 29". Measurements taken from a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Martin Greenfield
Material: 100% Wool
Origin: United States
Dry clean only.
Just because Martin Greenfield has been making men’s suits at the same Brooklyn factory for more than six decades doesn’t mean he’s old-fashioned. Often called “America’s top tailor,” Greenfield produces handmade suits, coats, pants, and tuxedos for CFDA award-winning fashion labels such as Band of Outsiders and Rag & Bone, (a few, lucky) New York City power players, and Hollywood royals. Each label and customer has its own requirements for fabric and fit, but they all come to Martin Greenfield Clothiers for one thing: unparalleled craftsmanship. Greenfield’s commitment to quality is certainly why Gilt asked him to create an exclusive suiting collection.