Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Explore the freaky halls of the Monster High High School
- Features some of the most recognizable rooms from the webisodes
- Two stories include the mad science classroom, creepateria, casketball court and lockers
- Use the included stickers to transform the creepateria into the perfect dance spot
- Set folds up neatly for easy storage
- Measures 24"L x 4.2"W x 18"H
- Recommended for ages: 3-5
Mattel was born in 1945 out of a garage in Southern California. Surprisingly, the first Mattel products were picture frames, but one of Mattel’s founders soon started developing dollhouse furniture from picture frame scraps. Encouraged by the success of the dollhouse furniture, Mattel switched their focus to toys. Mattel's popular toy brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Monster High, Polly Pocket, Matchbox, Fijit Friends, and Fisher-Price are constantly bringing joy to kids. Mattel also encourages “play” in a big way — the company believes that playing with toys helps build a strong foundation for learning and nurtures imagination. Over the past 10 years, Mattel and the Mattel Children’s Foundation have donated $30 million and more than half a million toys to children’s hospitals across the country.