Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
The exciting Cliff Hanger Shark Escape! play set transforms to reveal multiple levels of play for Matchbox cars.
- Padded clamp moves the fun from tabletop to chairs and doors
- Includes one die-cast Matchbox vehicle
- Large shark with randomly snapping jaws and flipping tail
- Features multiple levels and numerous play areas
- Play set conveniently resets for hours of adventure
- Measures 10½"L x 2¾"W x 12¾"H
- For ages 3 and up
Mattel was born in 1945 out of a garage in Southern California. Surprisingly, the first Mattel products were picture frames, but one of Mattel’s founders soon started developing dollhouse furniture from picture frame scraps. Encouraged by the success of the dollhouse furniture, Mattel switched their focus to toys. Mattel's popular toy brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Monster High, Polly Pocket, Matchbox, Fijit Friends, and Fisher-Price are constantly bringing joy to kids. Mattel also encourages “play” in a big way — the company believes that playing with toys helps build a strong foundation for learning and nurtures imagination. Over the past 10 years, Mattel and the Mattel Children’s Foundation have donated $30 million and more than half a million toys to children’s hospitals across the country.