Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven silk halter maxi dress
- Graphic print throughout, contrast piping at bust, contrast tie closures at neck and back, extended back hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 28 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 58 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 8
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Matthew Williamson
Material: 100% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Matthew Williamson debuted his namesake label at 1997’s London Fashion Week with “Electric Angels”: a legendary collection of bold-colored, bias-cut dresses. Since then, the dashing, British-born designer has developed a singular aesthetic focused on bright (and often clashing) colors, intricate tailoring, and traffic-stopping prints. Before launching his luxurious line of womenswear, bridalwear, and accessories, Williamson got his industry start by working for the fashion house Marni. In the early 2000s he served as the creative director of Pucci — also known for designing instantly recognizable prints — while turning around his own collections of studded, ruffled, and beaded shift dresses and tops. A successful collaboration with H&M in 2009 marked his first foray into the world of menswear; in 2011, he released MW by Matthew Williamson, his inaugural (but not last?) diffusion line. Admired by everyone from model Kate Moss to London’s Design Museum, Williamson has won Elle’s Designer of the Year award (2004), the Moët and Chandon Fashion Tribute Award (2005), and the 2008 Red Carpet Designer of the Year at the British Fashion Awards.