Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Silk chiffon strapless dress
- Graphic print throughout, ruched bust, ruched waist, semi-attached crossover panel from front bust to back, pleated tiers at skirt, built-in padding and lining at bust for support
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, interior zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 28 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Matthew Williamson
Material: 100% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Origin: United Kingdom
Matthew Williamson debuted his namesake label at 1997’s London Fashion Week with “Electric Angels”: a legendary collection of bold-colored, bias-cut dresses. Since then, the dashing, British-born designer has developed a singular aesthetic focused on bright (and often clashing) colors, intricate tailoring, and traffic-stopping prints. Before launching his luxurious line of womenswear, bridalwear, and accessories, Williamson got his industry start by working for the fashion house Marni. In the early 2000s he served as the creative director of Pucci — also known for designing instantly recognizable prints — while turning around his own collections of studded, ruffled, and beaded shift dresses and tops. A successful collaboration with H&M in 2009 marked his first foray into the world of menswear; in 2011, he released MW by Matthew Williamson, his inaugural (but not last?) diffusion line. Admired by everyone from model Kate Moss to London’s Design Museum, Williamson has won Elle’s Designer of the Year award (2004), the Moët and Chandon Fashion Tribute Award (2005), and the 2008 Red Carpet Designer of the Year at the British Fashion Awards.