Hoplite lightweight and warm Geoprene and Hydrasilk nylon hydrophobic material full suit.
- Geoprene hidden chamber technology with built-in air chambers makes the suit warmer, lighter and more buoyant than average mouse-pad neoprene.
- Titanium-coated, smooth-skin chest and back thermobelt design panels provide optimum insulation and wind protection.
- Super-low modulus and max-flex Geoprene strategic paneling balances the body's thermostatic line.
- Logos throughout, a 360 degree neckline, a back latent mini-zip closure, winged shoulders to minimize chaffing and a saddle seat form-active design prevents suit from riding up.
- Glued and blind stitched seams with satin seal taping and an external left knee zip key pocket.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1",, Waist: 32" Shirt: 15.5, Suit 40.
Geoprene. Geoprene is derived from 99.7% pure limestone.
Attention, serious surfers: Matuse is a special kind of wetsuit. Made of eco-friendly Geoprene, a material developed in Japan from limestone (as opposed to petroleum), Matuse’s sleek wetsuits are lighter, thinner, warmer and more buoyant than their floppy, waterlogged beta cousins. Representing the marriage of art and function, Matuse’s suits include the titanium-coated Hoplite — named after the technologically advanced Hoplite soldiers of ancient Greece — and the Artemis, named after the Greek goddess of the hunt. A collaborative effort between fashion-conscious surf lovers Mikala Jones, Joel Tudor, Flynn Novak and others, Matuse designs outerwear, beach accessories, women's swimwear, and much more.