Tumo Hoodless 5/4/3 Wetsuit.
The Tumo is named after the Buddhist meditation Technique where naked Monks sit in the snow, underneath a wet blanket, and dry-it-out with their own body heat. So jump into the coldest environments. The Tumo's got you covered even if you don't meditate.
* 100% Glued and blind stitched seams with stain seal taping: A powerful construction that provides durability and flexibility.
* Chest zip tumo entry system with waterproof zipper.
* Titanium coated geoprene texture skin on core: Provides board traction and wind protection.
* Hidden chamber technology: Geoprene with built-in air chambers that act like mini-pressure cookers combined with your body's radiant heat. Warmer, lighter and more buoyant than average mouse-pad oil-based neoprene.
* Saddle seat: Inspired by Jet-ski suits, this panel is designed to withstand many-a-swell spent straddling. Better yet, the Saddle Seat’s form-active design keeps your undercarriage happy because it won't ride up.
* 100% Hydrasilk lining: Won't snag; doesn't suck (up water) and is butter soft. This hydrophobic material (i.e., it rejects moisture) is your windbreaker in the water.
* External key pocket: Located just above the outer left knee. Includes elastic loop cord, mini-pocket and zipper closure. This allows you to get into your car without having to remove the top half of your suit.
* Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 42.
100% Limestone-based Geoprene
Attention, serious surfers: Matuse is a special kind of wetsuit. Made of eco-friendly Geoprene, a material developed in Japan from limestone (as opposed to petroleum), Matuse’s sleek wetsuits are lighter, thinner, warmer and more buoyant than their floppy, waterlogged beta cousins. Representing the marriage of art and function, Matuse’s suits include the titanium-coated Hoplite — named after the technologically advanced Hoplite soldiers of ancient Greece — and the Artemis, named after the Greek goddess of the hunt. A collaborative effort between fashion-conscious surf lovers Mikala Jones, Joel Tudor, Flynn Novak and others, Matuse designs outerwear, beach accessories, women's swimwear, and much more.