Woven Beach Ball board shorts
- Stretch vent fly with hidden fabric hook-and-loop closure and dual metal eyelets with lacing
- Flap pocket with hidden fabric hook-and-loop closure at thigh and zip pocket at back
- Metal eyelets for ventilation
- Embroidered logo patch at front and back waist
- Approximate measurements: rise: 14½", leg opening: 24", inseam: 9". Measurements were taken from a size 32
Maui and Sons
The three young surfer dudes who founded Maui and Sons had initially set out to conquer people’s taste buds, launching Maui’s Chocolate Chip Cookies in 1980. But one too many burned batches led the trio to rethink their business strategy and switch from homemade sweets to clothing inspired by Southern California’s laid-back, sporty lifestyle. Owned by businessman Richard Harrington since 1989, Maui and Sons designs adult-size and kids' board shorts, bikinis, and other apparel done in bright, bold colors emblazoned with the company logo — which still resembles a chocolate chip cookie, in honor of the brand's origins.