Woven stretch Gnarly board shorts
- Stretch vent fly with hidden fabric hook-and-loop closure and dual metal eyelets and lacing
- Flap pockets with hidden fabric hook-and-loop closure at front thigh and back
- Metal eyelets for ventilation
- Embroidered logo patch at front pocket and rubberized logo at back waist
- Approximate measurements: rise: 12½", leg opening: 24", inseam: 11". Measurements were taken from a size 32
PLEASE NOTE, all items are final sale and non-returnable. Sale items have limited inventory available at sale pricing. Waitlist does not guarantee availability at sale pricing, and should an item become available to you off the waitlist, you may not be entitled to that sale price. Additionally, should this product become available again in another sale, price matches will not be offered.
87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
Maui and Sons
The three young surfer dudes who founded Maui and Sons had initially set out to conquer people’s taste buds, launching Maui’s Chocolate Chip Cookies in 1980. But one too many burned batches led the trio to rethink their business strategy and switch from homemade sweets to clothing inspired by Southern California’s laid-back, sporty lifestyle. Owned by businessman Richard Harrington since 1989, Maui and Sons designs adult-size and kids' board shorts, bikinis, and other apparel done in bright, bold colors emblazoned with the company logo — which still resembles a chocolate chip cookie, in honor of the brand's origins.