Light Bright Boardshorts.
- Contrast multi stitching and piping throughout.
- Velcro fly with interior stretch panel and a tie closure.
- Back right Velcro pocket with metal vent and back embroidered logo.
- Front rubber logo and graphic print logo.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 12", leg opening: 23", inseam: 9". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Maui and Sons
The three young surfer dudes who founded Maui and Sons had initially set out to conquer people’s taste buds, launching Maui’s Chocolate Chip Cookies in 1980. But one too many burned batches led the trio to rethink their business strategy and switch from homemade sweets to clothing inspired by Southern California’s laid-back, sporty lifestyle. Owned by businessman Richard Harrington since 1989, Maui and Sons designs adult-size and kids' board shorts, bikinis, and other apparel done in bright, bold colors emblazoned with the company logo — which still resembles a chocolate chip cookie, in honor of the brand's origins.