Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve cotton blend zip front Evolution hoodie.
- Front kangaroo pocket and a drawstring hood with printed thermal lining.
- Front embroidered logo, sleeve logo patch, and back graphic print.
- Ribbed cuffs, hem, and side panels.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32, Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Maui and Sons
Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
Maui and Sons
The three young surfer dudes who founded Maui and Sons had initially set out to conquer people’s taste buds, launching Maui’s Chocolate Chip Cookies in 1980. But one too many burned batches led the trio to rethink their business strategy and switch from homemade sweets to clothing inspired by Southern California’s laid-back, sporty lifestyle. Owned by businessman Richard Harrington since 1989, Maui and Sons designs adult-size and kids' board shorts, bikinis, and other apparel done in bright, bold colors emblazoned with the company logo — which still resembles a chocolate chip cookie, in honor of the brand's origins.