shoppers recently viewed this!
- Bi-laminated copper and stainless steel sauce pan with bronze handle from the M'heritage collection
- Copper heats quicker and more evenly than other metals, allowing for superior cooking control
- Polished 1 1/2 mm copper exterior
- Non-reactive 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Can be used on gas, electric and halogen stovetops, and in the oven
- Stainless steel rivets
- Bronze handle
- Measures 8 inches in diameter, holds 3 3/5 quarts
- Hand wash with hot water
Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
Material: Copper, stainless steel and bronze