Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
M'Heritage 1.5 Saucepan with Lid:
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel saucepan from the M'Heritage collection
- Includes glass lid
- Polished 1.5 millimeter thick copper exterior
- Non-reactive 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel rivets
- Cast stainless steel handle
- Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- May be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven
- Measures 7 inches in diameter by 4 inches in height
- Hand wash only
Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects.
Material: Copper and stainless steel
Those in the market for high-quality cookware needn’t look much further than this venerable brand, founded by Ernest Mauviel 170 years ago in the French village of Villedieu-les-Poêles. Today, the company is internationally known, producing over 1,000 culinary items, including stewpots, Dutch ovens, paella pans, fondue sets, and woks. Although copper cookware remains Mauviel's calling card, the brand also creates professional-grade stainless steel and aluminum versions of its wares.