Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
M'Heritage 2.5 Saute Pan and Lid:
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel saucepan with cast iron handle from the M'Heritage collection
- Includes matching copper-stainless lid
- Made of heavy-gauge 2.5 millimeter thick copper
- Offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control
- Nonreactive and easy to clean stainless steel interior
- Ideal for sauteing, searing, deglazing and poaching
- Long riveted cast iron handle keeps hands well away from the heat
- Measures 9 2/5 inches in diameter and holds 3 1/2 quarts
- Hand wash
Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects.
Material: Copper and cast iron
Those in the market for high-quality cookware needn’t look much further than this venerable brand, founded by Ernest Mauviel 170 years ago in the French village of Villedieu-les-Poêles. Today, the company is internationally known, producing over 1,000 culinary items, including stewpots, Dutch ovens, paella pans, fondue sets, and woks. Although copper cookware remains Mauviel's calling card, the brand also creates professional-grade stainless steel and aluminum versions of its wares.