- Textured cotton tweed blend woven jacket
- Contrast panel at shoulder, contrast zipper placket, optional front button closure, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed front zipper, fully lined in silk
- 20 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
79% cotton, 13% polyester and 8% polyamide shell. 100% silk lining
Jane Mayle knows how to dress a woman (she is an ex-model, after all). In 1999 the British beauty opened an eponymous New York City boutique (since closed) and began selling her own line of chic wardrobe offerings, including playful rompers, retro-inspired dresses, vintage-inspired coats and tweed jackets, and elegant silk blouses that Katharine Hepburn might have worn. Though best known for her ready-to-wear line, Mayle has also designed limited-edition bags and collaborated with Sigerson Morrison on a series of boots and shoes.