Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Wool woven coat
- Spread collar, double breasted, button epaulette at shoulder, slit pockets at waist, slash pockets at front, functional button detail at sleeve cuffs, button vent at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button front closure, fully lined
- 38 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% wool shell
Origin: United States
Jane Mayle knows how to dress a woman (she is an ex-model, after all). In 1999 the British beauty opened an eponymous New York City boutique (since closed) and began selling her own line of chic wardrobe offerings, including playful rompers, retro-inspired dresses, vintage-inspired coats and tweed jackets, and elegant silk blouses that Katharine Hepburn might have worn. Though best known for her ready-to-wear line, Mayle has also designed limited-edition bags and collaborated with Sigerson Morrison on a series of boots and shoes.