Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Leather zip tote bag.
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with two carry handles that extend down front of bag.
- Front, side and back zip pockets.
- Four metal feet and an attached luggage tag on side.
- Fully lined with one zip pocket.
- Comes in a dust bag.
- Approximate measurements: length: 18", width: 6", height: 15", shoulder strap drop: 12", handle strap drop: 8".
McQueen was known as “the hooligan of English fashion” for his button-pushing runway shows and for his rebellion against the industry’s elite. But everyone agrees that prior to his passing, the son of a London taxi driver was the best damn tailor in the business. Chalk that up to the time he spent on London’s Savile Row, where he apprenticed before pursuing his MA at London’s Central Saint Martins College. McQueen's mix of classic fit, embellished surfaces, and slightly Gothic sensibilities earned the line a long list of admirers, awards, and honors, including a CBE from Queen Elizabeth in 2003. And with McQ, that celebrated, signature McQueen aesthetic gets democratized in the form of accessible cuts, prices, and styles.